This position has been filled, but we’re still hiring. Check out our Careers page for a list of current openings.
Do you want to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization that is experiencing rapid growth?
PeopleMetrics is comprised of a team of smart, hardworking, fun people who all thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Our company is experiencing tremendous growth and we are seeking talented individuals to join our team.
Are you interested in a job where your input will truly make a difference?
We are looking for an Application Analyst with a strong aptitude for web-based software applications and the ability to apply data visualization techniques to business issues. The Application Analyst will work closely with a dedicated team of Application Support specialists. We are looking for someone with attention to detail, a willingness to learn and a strong business acumen.
Do you want to help support a winning team?
The Application Analyst role at PeopleMetrics will entail project involvement from start to finish with our research staff. You will attend meetings with clients and ensure that we can deliver on client requirements. You will be responsible for working within our proprietary software to create surveys and real-time reporting portals.
Ideal candidates will not only be able to learn quickly and have a strong orientation towards web-based applications, but also think strategically about how best to present information to clients using the PeopleMetrics proprietary software. Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel is necessary, and familiarity with SPSS is helpful as data manipulation may be required.
Like the idea of working in Center City Philadelphia?
PeopleMetrics is located in Philadelphia, PA, a block from Suburban Station (regional rail lines) and 5 minutes from 30th Street Station.
Do you have…?
- Outstanding Excel skills
- Excellent skills in using web-based applications
- A data analytics background and strong interest in technology
- Familiarity with SPSS is a plus
- A passion for solving problems in creative ways
- An understanding of basic statistical methods
- A desire to learn and make a difference
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects at a time
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently
- The ability to communicate ideas and complex information effectively both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail and a relentless focus on quality output
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment
If you answered yes to the above questions, please submit your resume (as an attachment), cover letter, and any salary history to email@example.com. Please identify the job title in the subject line. Or you can fax to: 215.979.8049. No telephone calls, please. No recruiters.