About this position
We are looking for an experienced Pharma focused Customer Experience Manager to join our team. This role serves as the primary point of contact for PeopleMetrics clients in the Pharma space. The Pharma Client Experience Manager carefully guides clients through our entire process – from crafting a customer experience strategy to helping them implement and gain value from customer experience measurement programs. This role is responsible for program design, onboarding, training, adoption, data analysis and reporting, upsell and retention/renewal.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in building strong client relationships, comfortable working with technology, have exceptional communication skills, and have a passion for the customer and patient experience. Experience related to Patient Support Services, Patient Experience, Patient Centricity, Clinical Trial Design, Co-creation of materials with patients, Pharma Market Research, Patient Advisory Boards is helpful.
- Project Management: you must be highly organized, capable of managing clients/projects at different stages, conflicting priorities
- Problem Solver: have an instinct around anticipating and handling problems, crafting solutions, presenting them to clients
- Relationship builder: Understand the crux of client goals and pain points, build trust with client contacts
- Use data to tell stories: take quantitative and qualitative data and turn it into a clear and actionable story; create dynamic reports, present findings both virtually and in-person to client audiences
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; data analysis software like SPSS or Q
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience using experience management or Voice of the Customer software