About this position
The Operations Support Analyst is a key member of the PeopleMetrics Product team responsible for providing technical support to PeopleMetrics users, assisting with process and requirements documentation, and the configuration and successful launch of PeopleMetrics CEM implementations. The position requires strong consultative skills; effective communication skills (both verbal and written); general technical aptitude, familiarity with browser-based web applications and implementation methodologies; and a passion for problem solving. The Operations Support Analyst plays an active role in the new customer onboarding process, working with senior Operations, Marketing and Implementation staff to bring customer requirements to life on the PeopleMetrics Platform.
- Design and configure reports and dashboards within the PeopleMetrics system as part of new client implementations and supporting existing clients.
- Provide QA support during new client set up and ongoing client releases.
- Support documentation efforts of existing processes and new client requirements by creating and supporting process maps, business use case documentation, and requirements documents.
- Assist with creation of training material and documentation for the PeopleMetrics CEM program.
- Serve as a front-line point of contact for the PeopleMetrics helpdesk and provide initial triage and support for client issues.
- Define and document best practices and contribute to company knowledge sharing efforts.
- 1-3 years of experience in an operations, QA, or other configuration/implementation-focused role.
- A strong eye for detail and willingness to focus on the smallest components of a client implementation.
- General technical aptitude and a logical approach to problem solving (experience using Excel is required).
- An interest in the software development life cycle, but not necessarily a developer.
- A team player mentality and flexibility to support co-workers while maintaining own workload.