About this position
The Product Manager is a key member of the PeopleMetrics team and is responsible for owning PeopleMetrics Customer Experience Management (CEM) SaaS product. The position reports directly to our COO and touches all parts of the company – development, marketing, operations, sales and customer success.
The Product Manager will own the product road map, feature development, wireframes, competitive analysis, feature release, documentation (internal and external) and communication with clients/prospects on newly released features.
The position requires strong communication skills (both verbal and written); general technical aptitude, expertise in product management of B2B SaaS browser-based web applications; and a passion for helping people better understand their customers and improve the customer experience.
- Own product road map
- Execute product strategy
- Plan and carry out feature launches
- Thoroughly understand PeopleMetrics product (SaaS CEM survey, analytics and reporting platform)
- Deep knowledge of our customers needs (through interviews, observation, surveys of users)
- Keep understanding of CEM market, including key competitors (Qualtrics, Medallia, In Moment)
- Specify and prioritize product requirements, feature sets and key positioning elements (including developing wireframes for new features)
- Work with designers and engineers (both onshore and offshore) to make sure new features meet market needs, approve features before release
- Work with marketing and account managers to develop communications (videos, email, etc.) to users around new product features
- Own documentation of new product features for user base
- 5+ years of experience in product management, ideally with a SaaS B2B product in the CEM, market research or analytics space
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely with distributed teams both onshore and offshore
- Demonstrated experience in Product Management role developing and implementing aggressive product roadmaps
- Exception communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent product management skills, including the ability to prioritize feature development, develop wireframes and approve final features before release
- Ability to be client facing, including helping explain and promote new features
- A team player mentality and flexibility to support coworkers while maintaining own workload
- Ability and willingness to occasionally work outside of business hours