Today PeopleMetrics announced survey results of 1008 full-time employees across the United States on how their employer is handling the COVID-19 pandemic.
PeopleMetrics' new study found that 55% of American workers are unhappy with their employer's response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Study highlights include:
- Less than half (45%) of employees are satisfied with their employer’s response to COVID-19.
- Generation Z is particularly unhappy, with only 36% reporting to be satisfied, while Generation X is the only generation with over half (51%) reporting to be satisfied.
- Technology industry workers are most satisfied (65%), while Transportation industry workers are least satisfied (29%).
- 20% of employees are required to work on site, while 42% are required to work from home.
Employers in all industries are facing unprecedented challenges from the COVID-19 virus. “Creating a great employee experience is always important, but in today’s world, every company’s top priority should be taking care of their people during disruptions from COVID-19,” said Sean McDade, PhD, Founder & CEO of PeopleMetrics. “As indicated in our study, companies have work to do before employees feel like they are fully supported during these uncertain times.”
Webinar On-Demand on study results:
P.S. - Whenever you're ready... here are a couple things you can do to learn more about measuring and managing employee experience:
1. Check out PeopleMetrics Employee Pulse™. Gauge employee perceptions about their experience with periodic surveys at a regular cadence.
2. Check out PeopleMetrics Employee Conversations™. Conduct online focus groups across multiple time zones and geographies to understand employee perceptions.
Posted on 04-09-2020