Do you want to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization that is experiencing rapid growth? PeopleMetrics is comprised of a team of smart, hardworking, fun people who all thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Our company is experiencing tremendous growth and we are seeking talented individuals to join our team.
Are you interested in a job where you will truly make a difference? We are looking for a Software Engineer with 2 years of experience to help build and extend our existing proprietary survey engine and on-line reporting suite. You will be working on Architecture, Interface and API Design, and Development of our in-house platform for market research. You will also get to extend our SaaS system to tie into Salesforce.com and other external CRM providers. You’ll work with and mentor our engineering staff and interact with our operations and research teams to understand client requirements.
Do you want to extend your software development skills while working on a high profile application seen by major corporations? This software development position requires a passion about user interfaces, strong communications skills, and a desire to learn and work hard. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in Software as a Service; knowledge of both ASP.NET and Classic ASP; knowledge of SQL and SQLServer 2008, IIS 7.5, SOA and SOAP; and a detail oriented outlook.
Like the idea of working in Center City Philadelphia? PeopleMetrics is located in Philadelphia, PA, a block from Suburban Station (regional rail lines)
Do you have…?
- At least 2 years web application development experience
- At least 2 years experience designing and implementing user interfaces
- At least 2 years experience with ASP.NET
- At least 1 year experience with SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft IIS 7.5, Windows Server 2008, and SQL Server 2008
- A desire to learn and make a difference
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects at a time
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently
- The ability to communicate ideas and complex informaiton effectively both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail and a relentless focus on quality output
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment
If you answered yes to the above questions, please submit your resume (as an attachment), cover letter, and any salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify the job title in the subject line. Or you can fax to: 215.979.8049. No telephone calls, please. No recruiters.